Prayer is the foundation of the Christian life, and the foundation of our life together as Church. Throughout the year we gather to pray together on Sunday mornings and throughout the week to encounter the living God and to ground ourselves in the life-giving practice of Christian prayer. Christians pray in their homes, their work places and in the public sphere. A thriving and vibrant Christian Community is soaked in the prayers of its people.
At Grace there are a number of ways to engage in the practice of prayer:
- Join us on Sundays or Wednesdays as we pray together in common worship.
- Join us on the First Sunday of the Month at 7pm for our Community Prayer Service
- Want to help lead the prayers on a Sunday morning? Contact us for more information.
- Don’t know how to pray? Don’t worry! Speak with Rev. Graham about the opportunity to learn more about prayer
- Fill out the Prayer Audit Survey to be connected with one of our prayer groups
- Have a prayer request? Fill out the form below